DSST – HRM is an online study guide that helps you in preparing for the HRM exam and makes it easier. The topics covered include:
– An overview of the HRM Process: Complete Answers to all questions, including multiple choice. – Human Resources Management Processes: A thorough introduction on how to assess candidates, identify their strengths and weaknesses and then build an effective team to create an effective HRM strategy. – HRM Training: How to effectively train and motivate your team in a systematic and effective way so as to make them proficient in the skills required for achieving the desired level of HRM success.
DSST – HRM also contains the following features that helps a lot in ensuring a quality education:
– Detailed step-by-step learning plan for passing the HRM exam. – HRM preparation guide that provides easy-to-use training and practice exercises, which help you in mastering the core knowledge in HRM and preparing effectively for the HRM exam.
– Easy-to-read modules and tutorials that ensure you understand the concepts of HRM. – The comprehensive practice test helps you identify weak points and make the necessary corrections.
– Interactive learning environment that helps you gain a better understanding of the skills required in order to pass the HRM exam. – HRM Practice Test is available online for free as well as you can also take the practice tests through SMS messaging.
In addition, DSST – HRM also contains modules that are specially designed to help you prepare for the HRM exam such as:
– An Introduction to HRM: You will be provided with a detailed introduction to HRM by using a series of diagrams and illustrations. The module is full of practical examples of how to apply various techniques in HRM.
– Developing a Strategic HRM Strategy: The module teaches you how to build an effective team and formulate a strategic HRM strategy. It also gives you a general overview of the key roles and responsibilities that you need to play in the HRM strategy.
– HRM Strategy Development: This module gives you an overview of HRM and focuses on defining the HRM strategy. and developing a detailed HRM strategy.
– Human Resource Planning & HRM Training: The module provides a complete overview on HRM, Human Resource Planning and HRM Training. It also provides an overview of the key steps to implement an effective HRM strategy.
– Learning the Tools of the Trade: The module covers the latest tools and technologies and their role in HRM. – Learning the Job Requirements and HRM: The module provides you an overview of the various job requirements and techniques for selecting the most suitable candidates for an individual role. It also gives you an overview of the types of candidates you need for the HRM function.
– Managing the Business: The module covers the latest business concepts. – Learning the HRM Budgeting & Finance: It teaches you about the dynamics of the HRM budget.
These modules not only cover the HRM function but they also give you a comprehensive overview of the HRM function, its requirements and its role in the organization. So if you want to learn all the basics in HRM, then these modules are a must-see.
The modules are divided into five modules. Each module provides you with information that is relevant to the HRM function.
Therefore it is very important to choose the best modules that are suited to your particular requirement for the HRM exam. so that you can ace your HRM exam the first time.